Baby, Baby, Baby!


I did go to see the midwife yesterday. Everything seems to be fine. My "normals" where off a bit, but she is pretty sure that it is because I was sick this weekend...and my body is still stressed from it. The Baby's heartbeat is good. I am so excited. We are down to 4 weeks now! I can't believe it....I need to get hustling on getting this house in order. ;)

Also...a friend from high school e-mailed me to tell me that her and her hubby are expecting their first baby! I am so excited for them....and her mom. Her mom has already made a baby blanket and the baby isn't due until this summer! I think she is just a little excited.


Then last night we found out my in-laws neighbors are expecting another baby! This is a shocker because they have 3 girls. The oldest is probably 15 and the youngest is probably around 12. So...this was a shocker to them, but they are excited (at least the parents are... will have to wait and see about the girls reaction though. ;) So anyway....I just had to share all the wonderful news. Aren't babies great! And Marci....I expect a visit in about 4 weeks. ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello, Darling,

When I pulled up your blog and saw that picture and the title, I thought, "OH!!!! She had the BABY!!!" I was in a small panic until I started reading. It took me a minute to get over it. :-o Anyway, I'm glad to hear that all is well. Is that a picture of your first one? It sure looks like him.

In Christ,

Mrs. M.
LadySnow said…
Yep....it sure is my son. Hard to believe he was every that small.
Marci said…
Melanie, I am looking forward to that call. I will find wheels some how some way!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!