Praise the Lord!

I can finally get my laundry done on my regularly scheduled day (at least most of it). It seems so long since I had a Monday that was sunny...it is just colder now, but that is just fine with me. Just something about hanging clothing on the line makes me happy inside. I love to see it blowing in the breeze. I have 3 lines, but it is made for 4. We ran out of money for the 4th line and have just never gotten around to getting it. That is okay though. Next spring I will definately need that 4th line though. Baby clothes may be tiny, but they tend to take up a lot of room! ;) I can hardly believe that I have half way through this pregnancy. I have so much to get done.
Right now I am trying to get things together for a craft fair that is this Saturday where my beloved MIL works. Last year I didn't sell anything except bread, but after the hurricanes last year nothing (like craft fairs) seemed to do well. At least...everyone I talked to. So I am busy trying to get all of that done. At least DD Easter Song dress is finally done! Yes Anna...I did actually finish it. I know I am terrible. I can't wait to get pictures of it to show everyone. DD loves the hat that goes with it. She just loves wearing hats in general.
I hope to tackle some "school" later this morning with DS and later with DD. I am having a hard time with DS on learning his colors. Some days it seems like he understands and others....well..let's just say I haven't found out what works best with him yet. That is okay though. I know he is only 3, but I want him to get used to sitting down each day and working on puzzles, coloring, and such. Plus it is a great exercise to get me used to it too!
This mornings devotional happened "late", but I was able to get it in. It was from Matthew talking about Honoring God's Law. I was reminded about a verse that I memorized before DD was born. It is from Psalm 1:2-3 and it says, "His delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper." It reminds me that we are not just to think about the Lord here and there, but that he should be on our minds at all times. I have challenged myself to pick up bible memorization again. I started before DS was born, but before DD things drifted off to where I haven't worked on it in a very long time :( . My BIL has about 50 memorized and he does pretty well reciting it if someone asks him the verse. So I am going to do my best to memorize 1 verse a day (M-F).. We will have to wait and see how that works. Well..back to my laundry and my children. May all have a God-Filled day!

**Update- Hubby is getting promoted from hanging insulation to the computer department! I am so happy for him!**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!