Apples, Babies, and Insulation!

Well...Today was a very interesting day...For sure. I was supposed to see my midwife today, but there was a twist thrown in. She called this morning and said she was at a birth in Martinsburg (where we used to live about 30-45 minutes away) and that I could come down there for the visit. I guess the woman's labor wasn't progressing and she didn't mind if I "invaded" there home to have my check-up. All is well. Everything checked out just fine. I love getting to hear the babies heartbeat! It is so exciting to think that I am almost half way through my pregnancy! I still can't believe that I am going to be the Mama to 3 little ones! God has truly blessed our family in so many ways!
As for the apples we stopped by an orchard to purchase some. They tasted soooooo good. My favorite ones will be ready in October, but I wanted some fruit to munch on and I need to be eating better anyway. As for the insulation....well... My hubby hangs insulation for a living right now. He had a mandatory work day on Saturday and he somehow got the insulation in his eye (insulation is made of fiberglass!) His eye hurt terribly and he could not close his eye without it being in pain. Needless to say that Saturday and Sunday night were loooong nights! Well..he was able to go to the doctor today and they cleaned out his eye. DH said that the cleaning hurt worse than the insulation in his eye! But after about 45 minutes his eye was much better and he says it doesn't hurt at all now. Praise the Lord! I just need to make sure he keeps putting the antibiotic drops in his eye so it doesn't get infected!

Oh yes...as I praise the Lord for my wonderful report from my Midwife my heart aches for Susan Godfrey. Please remember her and her family in your prayers. She is praying that she does not have to have a C-section because she wants to be "aware" of all that is going on since they will not have a lot of time with the precious little one. Here is the address to her blog once again. http://susangodfrey.blogspot.com May you all count your blessings and have a God-filled day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!