Camera!

I received my "new" digital camera from Peggy yesterday. I am so excited that I will soon be able to post pictures on this site of things I talk about! Once I figure everything out that is. Once the leaves start changing colors you can be sure you will be seeing pictures of it here. I love fall! My favorite tree in the fall is in the backyard of my inlaws. Their maple turns a beautiful bright orange! It even "lights" up their back room in orange on a sunny day. Oh...I can't wait! I hope to purchase some apples next week too! I love making applesauce and thanks to Marci I hope to be making some apple pie filling as well!
Being Reconciled was part of my devotions this morning. The text was from Matthew 5:24-25. "Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath aught against thee: leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to they brother and then come and offer thy gift....." It goes on, but I remember Ephesians 4:26 that says, "Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath." Is there someone that you have not asked for forgiveness? Have you taken full responsibility for your offense? What have you done for the person you offended? We need to "check our hearts" before we worship for things such as these. Are we able to come to God with a clean heart before worship? If not...why not? We should go and take care of these things right away. I remember my BIL and my Hubby doing this. I remember BIL making a long list of people he needed to ask forgiveness from and tracking them down...and calling of contacting them on the computer if he couldn't find a phone number. Most were very surprised to hear from him after many years, but I believe most where grateful and I know BIL is to. For now he can say he at least tried to reconcile with individuals he had offended in the past. So...this is just something to think about for the day. I pray that all will feel God's presence throughout. Remember to think on his word throughout the day!

Comments

Peggy said…
So glad you got the camera and hope you enjoy it!! Can't wait to visit with you by photos.

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks