I thought I was original...

I really did! I thought I had an original idea when I made the Rice Krispie type cake. But I went looking on Wilton's website and look what I found. First..I saw this giant castle that the children would LOVE (it takes 7 batches though!) Then I saw these... Then I just started looking around and fell in love with this, this, and this. Now...I probably would never purchase these pans (unless I found them at a thrift store or yard sale), but it gives me lots of ideas!

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm sure you could come up with some way to make something like that without the wonderful pans. I know you can... :-D
Anna said…
I LOVE that castle cake. I wonder how hard (and how much cake and frosting) it would be to make it.
Marci said…
Melanie, I have a 18 wheeler truck pan and I also have a large gingerbread man pan that you are welcome to borrow anytime.

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Princess Balls and Bike Riding

I did it!