SMART Habits Saturday


"Participate in SHS for 3 out of 4 weeks in May to be entered in a drawing for Speed Cleaning by Jeff Campbell and of course I will make you an Organizing Bag to put it in. I love the book and I love his products at The Clean Team. If you want to be entered in the drawing, e-mail me the links to your entries when you're done with three of them. That makes it so much easier for me and I'm all about my life being easier! " -Lara


Sorry to say I have to make this quick as I am in a lot of pain right now, but I wanted to let you all know that I am not adding to my list but will continue to work on making the bed everyday, washing the sheets every week, and flossing everyday. I will explain more about my "pain" later. :)

Comments

Rebecca said…
I hope you feel better & have a good week.
Amanda said…
I hope you feel better soon!
Robin said…
I pray your pain subsides. Have a great week.

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks