HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers out there. May you have a blessed, God-Filled Day!


To my Wonderful Hubby- God has blessed me so much by giving you to me. You are such a wonderful father and a wonderful Husband. I couldn't ask for anything more. You are the leader of our home and I know our children will be raised in a home that loves the Lord with all of their hearts. We love you and we thank the Lord everyday for you. WE LOVE YOU PAPA!

To my Father: I pray that you have a wonderful day. We are sorry we could not see you. We miss seeing you. You are a wonderful father and grandpa! We Love you!

To my Father-In-Law: You are a wonderful man! Thank you for all that you do for us. We love you and can't wait to have some ice cream! :)




To My BIL- You are a wonderful father to your girls. God has blessed you so much and we pray that you will continue to strengthen your walk with him.

To my other BIL- Your family has been such a blessing to us. We pray that you will have a wonderful day and a God-filled year. (He seems to have the "touch" with babies.)


Comments

Unknown said…
Awww! :-D
Kelli said…
Happy Father's Day to all the special men in your life! I loved all of the pictures!
Kelli
Jane H said…
Mel love all the pictures! Your kids are beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!