SMART Habit Saturday


"Participate in SHS for 3 out of 4 weeks in May to be entered in a drawing for Speed Cleaning by Jeff Campbell and of course I will make you an Organizing Bag to put it in. I love the book and I love his products at The Clean Team. If you want to be entered in the drawing, e-mail me the links to your entries when you're done with three of them. That makes it so much easier for me and I'm all about my life being easier! " -Lara


Okay...my goal last week was to make the bed every morning and I have to say that I failed miserably on that! I don't know what it was, but I wasn't even close to making it a habit for the week. But I am going to work on it this week AND my next "habit" I want to have is to wash the sheets once a week. I know most of you are probably thinking that washing the sheets once a week is a given, but not in my house. That is just something I can't seem to remember to do. (Which isn't really gross since we shower before bed.) So anyway...I am going to make the bed every morning this week. (Not until I wash the sheets today though) and I am going to wash my sheets once a week. (I am shooting for Friday or Saturday.....will not wash if raining though. I want them to hang out on the line.) So...wish me luck and....here I go!

Comments

Montserrat said…
"(I am shooting for Friday or Saturday.....will not wash if raining though. I want them to hang out on the line.)" I LOVE linen that has been hung on the clothesline to dry. They smell so good and feel so crisp and clean. Hope it doesn't rain!
Mrs. O said…
Line-hung linen, mmmm. Our lilacs are in bloom right now and my sheets would smell so good if I hung them out there.
Lara said…
That sounds heavenly. I can't wait to get a line outside so I can hang the laundry!
Rebecca said…
Line dried sheets - that sounds great. Good luck with the bedmaking, I'd offer you a tip but I completely lack in this department. I know what you mean about sheets too. Enough laundry finds its way to the hamper on it's own that I don't remember to go looking for more.
Kelli said…
I think I will join you in your new habit challenge!Washing the sheets is hard for me to remember too!!
Good luck!
Kelli
Unknown said…
Hey! Have you made your bed today? (Standing hands on hips and wagging my head...)
LadySnow said…
Not yet because they are in the wash!!! ;)
Rita Loca said…
Followed you over from my sisters, Pam. Hello from Venezuela.

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Candle By Night's First Raffle!