Dryel Stain Pen and 3-in-1 Spray

Once again I have had an opportunity to do a review for MamaBuzz and this time it is for Dryel Products. When the dryer kit first came out I remember my Mom using it a lot. Then of course I used it frequently when I was in college for some of my dress clothes. First up for this review is the Stain Remover Pen.


I hadn't heard of this particular product before so I was very interested. I should add that the reason why I am so interested in the Dryel products is because my husband is required to wear a suit to work. He only has one suit coat and a couple pairs of pants...so we don't get these items to the dry cleaners very often. The Dryel products have helped us keep the dry clean clothes clean in between taking them to the dry cleaner. From the Dryel website:
Dryel On The Go™ helps remove fresh stains, and it’s EVEN safe on dry clean
only clothes, delicates and hand-washables such as wools, silks, rayons,
linens, cottons and other special care fabrics.

This pen is a great thing to send along with Hubby to work. If he would get a stain on his clothing at work and then 8 hours later I try to get it out...well....you all know that won't turn out very well. This pen is small enough to carry around if needed and can be used as soon as your clothing is stained. Great thing to keep in a desk drawer, car, purse, etc.


Then we have the Dryel 3-in-1 spray.
Dryel 3-IN-1 Touch Up Spray™ is specially formulated to safely care for your everyday and dry clean clothes. Use to extend the time between cleanings!
  • Spray a light mist evenly on fabric.
  • Use more spray in heavily wrinkled, smelly or clingy areas.
  • Use hands to press and smooth away wrinkles.
  • Air dry or dry in the dryer.


This handy little spray is a life safer for me (so to speak). Something that can extend the times between cleanings? It helps get wrinkles out? Well, of course I am going to use it. :-) There are many mornings where I may not get up on time to iron a shirt or a pair of pants for Beloved. He can spray this on the clothes, throw them in the dryer, and be off to work in no time! Who wouldn't love this?!

So why not give it a try. Dryel is not just for dry clean fabrics/clothing anymore!


This MamaBuzz review was made possible by Dryel. Thank you to Dryel for providing the product for review. I was not required to write a positive review, nor was I compensated for this review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks