Birthday Photo Shoot

I am not a great photographer. There. I said it. Like you all didn't know. I just wanted to preface this post by saying that. :-) So anyway.....When any of the children have a birthday I do my best to get a good photo of them. Which can be a very hard thing sometimes. So I wanted to share some of the pictures from Big T's photo shoot. I hope you enjoy! Had to tint one picture green since it's his favorite color.

Majority of the pictures are going to be left on the "cutting room floor" so to speak.


It's hard to keep him focused for more than 3 minutes.


Then it was time for him to climb down out of the tree. He wasn't so sure how to do that at first.


"Mom, quit taking pictures and help me!"


He did eventually find his way back down.

Comments

Anna said…
I love the picture of T hanging upside down. That captures his personality and boyhood very well. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Candle By Night's First Raffle!