B's Graduation

It's hard to believe that our oldest niece, Miss B, graduated last Saturday. But here she is...leading the class (she was valedictorian!)

It wasn't too long ago that she was a junior bridesmaid in our wedding. She made sure to have perfect posture and a big smile through the whole ceremony. :-D


I did not attend the graduation ceremony. I stayed at the house with Little E and Special K. I wish I could have been there, but Beloved did a good job at getting lots of pictures for me. :-) Big T and Sweet E behaved well at the graduation and seemed to enjoy themselves.


Beloved did record her speech for me, but for some reason the sound is off on it. Not sure why, but I get the idea. :-)

Congratulations on your graduation Sweetie. We love you and are so proud of you. You are such a blessing to us. May God bless you and keep you as you prepare for college in the fall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!