Visitors.....

I miss Anna and Chloe already and they have only been gone since Friday morning. They arrived on Saturday afternoon. Sweet E and Chloe hit it off right away. They were two peas in a pod the entire week (granted...they are only a week a part in age). After they arrived we went to the park and the children had a wonderful time playing. Unfortunately, early Monday morning we had to call 911. Anna awoke to Chloe not breathing. I never imagined that I would have a policeman coming up my stairs to carry a child to the paramedics. Praise the Lord that everything looks okay and Chloe seems to be doing well. The rest of the week was wonderful and I just wanted to show various pictures from the week.
Chloe in Children's Hospital after they finally took her neck brace off and allowed her to eat. The poor girl was starving. :D

On Thursday was Anna's husband's birthday and he is also serving in Iraq at this time. So our family decided to take Anna and Chloe out to eat for James' birthday, then went to the children's garden, and then had cake to celebrate. Here is a video of Big T, Sweet E, and Chloe singing Happy Birthday to James and blowing out candles for him. Hopefully next time we get to visit (either us going her way or them coming back) we will get to meet James. :D


Oh...and here are pictures from the morning they left. Sweet E and Chloe giving hugs, my children watching them leave, and then watching their car head for home. :o( Anna...I had a wonderful week and may the Lord bless you and Chloe and keep you safe. I also am praying for James' safe return. The count down begins....right? ;o)

Comments

Unknown said…
Nifty cake and nice singing! :-D

I'm glad you all had a good time.

:-D
Marci said…
I am so glad you had a great week. Maybe she can come again sometime. How soon until her husband is home?
LadySnow said…
Her hubby comes back next month.

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Candle By Night's First Raffle!