Apples, Apples, and More Apples!


I apologize that I haven't been around for a week or so. But here is the reason why.....

No, they aren't bananas and peaches. Instead...the boxes are filled with......
APPLES! That's right....4 bushels. I know, I know...I am insane for tackling 4 bushels alone, but I did. Here is a pick of my first batch of apple butter being put in the crockpot for the night.
After a couple of days of some work and one of them included me being up for 24 hours! Yes, I got in bed at 7 am Saturday morning as Beloved was getting out of bed. Here is a pick of all of my hard work (minus one pint of apple butter and a few quarts of applesauce.)
So I roughly canned 40 quarts of applesauce and some pints and half pints of apple butter. Yummy! Now that the apples are done I hope to post more. Blessings to all. :D

Comments

Anna said…
YUM!!!
Kelli said…
What a fun get-together and I know the donuts and apple cider was delicious!
~Kelli

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!