Our Labor Day Trip **IMG Heavy**

It's 3 AM...Don't the children look so excited to be headed to North Myrtle Beach? ;o)

I think this was about 6 am.....Sweet E was really tired. After 12 hours we finally arrive at Grandpa and Grandma's Beach house. Time for dinner and exploring their house and garage.
And then time for an evening walk on the beach.
Then on Saturday we took a field trip to Ripley's Aquarium. The whole family enjoys the aquarium (and I especially do since we now get a Homeschool discount when we go). This year they also had a pirate exhibit at the aquarium. (I think two years ago it was the Bermuda Triangle...or something similar)
Then it was time for a quick dinosaur ride before heading back to spend the rest of the day at the beach. :D
Notice that Little E is buried up to his hips. I think it took him more than 5 minutes to realize what Grandpa had done. :D Then it was time to bury the older two children. ;o)
Sunday we attended church, went to the beach for a couple of hours and then had dinner at Medieval Times. We were cheering for the Blue Knight and we all had a lot of fun.
Then on Monday we went to the beach for a couple of hours since most people had left that day. The beach was definitely not as busy and the children had a wonderful time.
After lunch my Mom and Dad watched Little E so Beloved and I could take Big T and Sweet E out on their own. We went to see a 3D Imax movie about Dolphins and Whales and then took them to play putt-putt for the very first time.
On Tuesday we headed back home. Left at 5 am, but didn't get home until 7:30 pm or so. Had van trouble. I don't really want to get into the details, but I praise the Lord for letting us arrive home safe and sound. I am so happy to have arrived home 2 1/2 hours later than not arriving at all. Lastly I will show a couple of videos. If you have made it this far through the post....Bless you! I pray that you all are having a wonderful God filled week. :D



Comments

Marci said…
Looks like you had a wonderful time and even got to relax some!!! Great pictures.
Rachel said…
looks like you had a wonderful time! =)
Unknown said…
Wow! Nice pictures and videos. What was Lizzy looking so shocked about? LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!