Remnants....

of Ike came through yesterday. We didn't get rain, but we got wind and lots of it! Up to 75 miles per hour. I have never seen wind like that before in my life. We have trees down all over the place and I am shocked that I even have internet. I thought for sure it would be out...with our electricity for days. But praise the Lord we never lost power and our internet is back up. Oh...and I have a cell phone...most people around have lost service for their phones. So I just wanted to show a few pictures that we quickly took yesterday.
Our poor dog lost his roof too.
Here is our roof yesterday....

During repair....
and after.
It is such a blessing to have friends to come and help us when we need it. I wasn't sure when we could get the rough fixed and it is fixed less than 24 hours after it happened. I pray everyone else that has gone through this storms path is well. Blessings to all.

Comments

Marci said…
I'm glad you got your roof fixed. As you can see, I have the generator running again. =)
Kelli said…
Melanie, I'm so glad you and your family are safe. What a blessing to have friends come and work together!
~Kelli

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Candle By Night's First Raffle!