No Change


Unfortunately I can not report that Beloved's knee is getting better. The day after he got the prescriptions...he could bend his leg a little more. I think it is because some of the swelling went down. But as for the pain.....he is in so much pain everyday. He can't take his pain pills when he goes to work because they tend to make him "loopy." And there isn't a good way to elevate his leg and to ice it while working. Today, per my request, he is only working a half day so he can rest a while before we go to a Volunteer Dinner. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know. Please pray for my husband....to give him the strength to get through this time.

Comments

Anna said…
I have sent up a prayer for your husband. I pray his knee heals quickly so he doesn't have to lose any more time from work.
Jane H said…
I hope his knee heals quickly.
Marci said…
I am sorry that he is not doing better. I will be praying Melanie!!

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Candle By Night's First Raffle!