...her candle goeth not out by night. Proverbs 31:18
Lies.....All Lies!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Well, they certainly are not true. Every one said that Sweet E would be "so easy" to potty train. LIES....ALL LIES!!! ;) She is harder to train then Big T was...okay...I just wanted to say that. Now back to the training. :)
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
LOL!!! Hey, take some deep breaths. Remember that the Lord is with you. Remember that you love Lizzy. Remember that she loves you. Take some more deep breaths and perhaps have some chocolate. Now, keep on trucking, darling. YOU CAN DO IT!!! :-D
Welcome to "Show and Tell Friday!" Do you have a something special to share with us? It could be a trinket from grade school, a piece of jewelry, an antique find. Your show and tell can be old or new. Use your imagination and dig through those old boxes in your closet if you have to! Feel free to share pictures and if there's a story behind your special something, that's even better! When we went to the Fall Festival a couple of weeks ago Hubby bought the children wooden swords. They have had so much fun with those...pretending to be knights, pirates, and soldiers. Well, hubby decided that he could make them just as well or better. So here is a finished sword made by hubby. (He actually ended up making seven!) Our local leather shop cut out the pieces for us which cut down on our work tremendously. Hopefully I can show off one that is much bigger soon. Hubby decided that he needs some protection from Big T and Sweet E so he is making himself one. :) **This wasn...
Welcome to "Show and Tell Friday!" Do you have a something special to share with us? It could be a trinket from grade school, a piece of jewelry, an antique find. Your show and tell can be old or new. Use your imagination and dig through those old boxes in your closet if you have to! Feel free to share pictures and if there's a story behind your special something, that's even better! Today's show and tell was an easy choice. I wanted to show the 17 roses that my Hubby gave to me. Not only is that special but you should here the story of how they came about. My MIL was at the grocery store yesterday and there were a bunch of roses by the check-out. She commented to the cashier how pretty they were...here is what happened. MIL: "Those are very pretty." Cashier: "You want them?" MIL: "What?" Cashier: "We are just going to through them out tonight." MIL: "Sure....my residents would love them." (not sure if that's...
Welcome to "Show and Tell Friday!" Do you have a something special to share with us? It could be a trinket from grade school, a piece of jewelry, an antique find. Your show and tell can be old or new. Use your imagination and dig through those old boxes in your closet if you have to! Feel free to share pictures and if there's a story behind your special something, that's even better! I know it has been a while ago, but I believe Kelli showed some "glimpses" of a book called Foods and Homemaking . I remembered that I had that book too. Hubby found it years ago at an auction along with a book called A Girl's Problems in Home Economics . The book in the center, I believe, belonged to Hubby's grandmother. I really need to try making something from this cookbook ( The Victory Cookbook ). I got intimidated when I saw bread call for a "cake" of yeast. At the time I had absolutely no idea what that meant. So anyway, I thought this would make a ne...
Comments