Can you hear Him?


Well...devotions have been sporadic and that is completely my own fault...no one else's. This morning my devotion was about hearing God's voice. Matthew 11:15 says, "He that hath ears to hear, let him hear." And one of my favorites, John 10:27, "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me." So my question to you today is....are you one of his sheep? Do you hear his voice and follow? Does God know you...or are you one that claims to know him and when you get to heaven he will tell you to depart for he never knew you. I pray that all could fall under the category of being His sheep. Why is it that people want to go their own way instead of being under the protection of the shepherd? Every time a sheep strays from the shepherd it brings nothing but trouble. If they stay where they are supposed to they are protected. It is funny how God compares us to sheep and not chickens, cows, deer, etc. Comparing humans to sheep is perfect. Whether we want to believe it or not. ;) Just a short post today. Wanted to share these verses. May the Lord bless you today and the rest of this year. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!