No...I haven't gone missing

As some of you may think. I have just had a lot to do. Everything is still not put away yet. I have been exhausted the past couple of weeks. By the end of the day I feel like I could sleep for 12 hours. So...I am very slow on getting things done. Plus there isn't always a place to put everything. My kitchen is very small and There are boxes of items because there is no where to put my cookbooks, spices, and containers. It is just trying to figure out where everything goes and that it is in a place I will think to look later. ;)

I just wanted to do another quick check in. I am to see the midwife on Monday and hopefully the baby has turned, but...I don't think it has. I may have to go to the chiropractor on this one too. (DD was breech) So I will give all an update on that Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully I can get the house somewhat in order so I can post pictures. May God bless your day and week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!