How sweet

My children just amaze me sometimes. Last night DS wanted me to lay in bed with him until he went to sleep. Well...I laid there and he wasn't about to fall asleep. I sat up...kissed him on the forhead... and he said.."No Mama...I need you." I then replied, "I need to do a load of laundry Honey." He then took out his hand from underneath the comforter and took my hand in his and said, "Please." How could I turn that down! Well...I couldn't. So I stayed there a little longer. We went through the same dialog one more time about 10 minutes later and about 10 more after that he tried pushing me out of bed and told me to go. I guess he realized I wasn't helping him fall asleep.
This morning on the way to see the midwife the children where holding hands in the van and praying. They actually fight over who gets to pray! I guess there could be worse things to fight over. My visit with the midwife went just fine. AFter checking my hemoglobin, blood pressure, pulse, baby's position, heartbeat, measurement, etc. She said everything looked fine. Now...We just need to find a house! Oh well...Since I was gone this morning I better go and get to my laundry and packing! I pray you all had a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!