Found a House!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we found a house to move into! It's in town, but has a double lot with a 6+ foot privacy fence. Hubby and I think that the Lord is trying to tell us that having a lot of land to take care of is not for us this point in our lives. With 3 small ones this summer that would be a lot to take care of. It is only a block from a park that the children love and I can have my clothesline and I will have a few raised bed gardens this summer. They don't take up a lot of room and it will be less work for me with the 3 small ones. Last years garden was a 50x50 foot. We are moving in a little over a week! It is fast, but with THanksgiving the weekend after and everything we figured we should just go ahead and get it over with. Now the big thing is....we need a refrigerator. That is a pretty big thing that we need. Oh well...the Lord will provide. So here are the pictures. (Also..I finally switch over to Beta Blogger. The

regular one was giving me way too many problems.)

Here is a picture of the front of the house.


And a side view.


Another Side view.


And a picture of the back of the house and yard.

Well Since we are moving quickly I better hurry and finish up the packing!





Comments

Marci said…
Melanie, it looks really cute. I am sure you will like it.
Anna said…
That looks like the perfect house for you. It seems to fit with your personality. (that which I know online, of course) Praise the Lord for providing.
MicheleStitches said…
What an adorable house!! I am jealous. I would love to have something with such character!

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks