I love it Mama!

This has been DS favorite saying for the past couple of days. It is so cute! I was making a cake and he said, "I love chocolate Mama!" Then today he said, "I love soup!' He just keeps repeating what he loves over and over to make sure that you heard him. Then tonight after DD and DS had been bathed DD climbed into DS bed and they hug one another. DS then said, "I love her!" It was the most precious thing!

Still haven't found a place yet. We are trusting in the Lord to provide. We have never been homeless yet. Right now...besides packing..I am getting ready for another craft show locally. It's actually at the church where Hubby and I were married. Most of my work will be Friday when I make the twinkies and truffles. Right now I think I better go. I am struggling to keep my eyes open. I need sleep! Blessings to All.

Comments

Anna said…
How precious. I can't wait til Chloe starts saying things. One of my old pastor's wife used to keep a 3x5 index card box and everytime her kids would say something she wanted to remember, she would write it down. She included thier age and what they were doing. Years later she is able to look back through and remember all those funny little things.
Anna said…
Oh...almost forgot. I wanted to let you know that I prayed for you this morning. I hope you find a house soon.
LadySnow said…
Thanks Anna. :)
Marci said…
Melanie, children are so sweet. I can hear Titus saying that. Give him a squeeze from Aunt Marci.
LadySnow said…
I will definately do that!

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!