It's Friday!

It is not even 7:00 am yet and I am proud of what I have accomplished so far. Yes this is an accomplishment because I am so tired I don't usually get anything done. So far I have done my devotions today out of Romans and I have made Donut Muffins for my hubby and children. hubby took half of them to work! Now....The rest are just waiting for my little ones to wake up to have breakfast. Today is going to be a busy day. It is payday so I will be going to Joann's to pick items up for a swap I am a part of and then off to Sam's club to purchase a few items. I am going to wait to go to the grocery as long as I can. It seems if I do all my errands on payday...then it feels as though we are pinching pennies to get to the next one. So...off to get dressed and get ready for the day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Candle By Night's First Raffle!