Candle By Night?

I don't even know how many people have even read this blog, but I realize that someone might wonder why in the world I titled my blog "Candle By Night." Well...it is my "business." Sort of... Last year I made a lot of items for a local craft fair to sell. I was trying to come up with a name for my booth and my DH came up with "Candle By Night Creations" and that is what we went with. Last year was not a good year for craft fairs, but I will try again this year and maybe even some bigger ones. Anyway, I make crocheted dishcloths and washcloths, crocheted potholders, purses, doilies, bunting dolls (these are sooooo cute!), afghans, and I hope to make some bath salts, bath bombs, and soaps soon. So..In case you where wondering. That is why. I was selling some of my items through a lady in Amish Country, but I felt it was too much of a hassle for her to deal with my items, take care of her husband, and run her little shop. I hope to post some photos of things I make here soon.
I want to be the Proverbs 31 women in all aspects, but I would love to find something that I could do at home, involving my children, and make some money doing it. I just haven't figured out exactly how to go about it. I guess I should start looking after my household first and go clean the MB. It is a mess! I also need to start getting items together for our trip. We are going to my parents home in North Myrtle Beach over Labor Day weekend and there is a lot to get done. I don't like to ask my hubby for a lot of help because I know he is absolutely exhausted when he gets home from hanging insulation all day. May God Bless you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!