Best Sound in all the world

I realize I already posted for today, but I just had to write this down. One of the most wonderful sounds in the world was happening out on my front lawn today. My husband and children were playing and laughing. It was so wonderful to hear. Many people ask my husband what he does for a hobby. He says.."What hobby? I don't have time to waste on a hobby. I love playing with my children and that is what I fill a lot of my time with." It brings such joy to my heart to know that our family comes first, after God, with my husband. So many men come home after work, eat dinner, watch TV or go out with friends. If my husband leaves the home it is for a church meeting, bible study, or a seminar at the jail. So..I just wanted to post how happy my DH makes me and my children. May you all be blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!