Princess Balls and Bike Riding

We are heading to NYC in the morning. And I should be packing right now instead of typing, but I haven't shared in so long. I have been prepping for this trip for a while. Trying to get caught up on school work and such. But I wanted to do a quick catch up for everyone. The middle of April brought a special bonding time for Sweet E and Beloved. A local church held a Princess Ball with a wonderful meal and speakers. Sweet E loved getting all dressed up like a princess. She was so happy to get her Papa all to herself. Next year is a mother/son dinner (Knights of the round table) I can't wait to go!


The same day of the ball brought along a big milestone for Big T. He learned how to ride his bike! I am so proud of him. For learning how to ride without training wheels....he chose chocolate cupcakes with ganache icing. To make them even better I added a peanut butter filling. They were fantastic!






Well, I should get back to packing. Expect a lot of pictures from our trip next week!

Comments

Sharri said…
How sweet!
And, I hope you have a great trip!
Anna said…
Have a wonderful trip. Hope we can get the families together this weekend. Let me know.
Oh, I'm so in love with your little princess!! Where did mine go?! She was just that little not TOO long ago. Now she's 19 and 5'11! Your princess looked exACTLY like one. That dress is GORGEOUS and she looks SO happy in daddy's arms. This one made me tearful! Congrats to the new bike rider. I remember THOSE days, too. I better go and have a BIG BOOHOO now!! lol Have a great vacation. :)
Okay, my Miss H and I are in here looking yet again. (I HAD to show her!) She says Sweet E has the bearing of a princess and we are ooooohhhhing and aaaaahhhhing. SO PRECIOUS!

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks