Book Review: John Bunyan


When I had the opportunity to review this book, John Bunyan by Kevin Belmonte, I couldn't wait to receive the book. I have always been interested in Pilgrim's Progress. My children love watching a couple of different videos that we have about the book. So I wanted to know more about the man that wrote the story that is a favorite with my family. I liked that this book wasn't too heavy/or dry reading. It flowed nicely and kept me interested. (Which needs to happen for me to continue reading with such a busy schedule.) It's a quick read...it really is. :-)


This book has a simple and informative approach to educating the reader on the life of John Bunyan. I will be adding this book to my homeschool resource. The length and writing style is perfect for a younger reader so it will be a great asset to our lessons. :-) So if you are looking for a quick and informative read on John Bunyan....I would recommend this book.

Disclaimer: I was provided with a complimentary copy of this book by Thomas Nelson. All of the opinions expressed in this post are my own, and I was not compensated for this review in any other way.





I review for BookSneeze

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!