Sisterly Love

I had the privilege to see my sister this past week. Granted it was only for a couple of days but at least I got to see her. :-) I picked her up late from the airport on Thursday and she got to surprise the children on Friday morning. They had no idea she was staying the night in our home. We miss her so much already. Here are a few pictures of our day with my Sissy. :-D


Gotta love it!



And here are some odds and ends type picture. The children thought is was great fun to throw their Aunt's money in the fountain (not mine though! LOL)


And you know I just have to show some more of Special K. She is just too sweet!


Comments

Marci said…
I'm glad you had a good time with her. Love the pictures and that wee one is sure getting big!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!