She's beautiful

Of course you all already know that. It is hard for me to believe that she will be 4 weeks old tomorrow. It has gone by so fast and they only stay this small for such a very short time. And can you believe I have taken a lot of pictures of Baby K since she was born? I know...it's hard to believe isn't it. LOL But I wanted to show some pictures that are not necessarily the best ones, but they are pretty funny. At least they are to me. :-)


And then we have a pic of Papa with his pretty girl. :-)


And one of Little E because I think it's funny he fell asleep on the dining room table. :-)


I forgot something.....see if you can see what is wrong in the pic of Little E. :-)

Comments

Brittany said…
Those are cute pics :-) Baby K looks like such a sweetie!!
Tina said…
Aaaaw. I have pictures of my kids falling asleep in the funniest places, too. Are Little E's pants on backwards? ;P
LadySnow said…
Yes...his pants are on backwards! At least he gets himself dressed. :-)
Ginger said…
It was so good to catch up with you all!! I miss seeing you around. I need to get around more often here!!

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks