This week...

went by way too fast! We had three sick children in this home (and I had it for a few days as well) so a lot of things were put on hold, but we still went to grandparents homes. We went to my parent's home last week. The children were just starting their colds and Little E was fighting sleep. Dad took him and he fell asleep within a few minutes. It was so cute I had to get a picture. It's just too bad that he woke up after only 20 minutes or so because his poor little nose was so stuffy and his little lungs were starting to get "junk" in them.
Through the sickness there was plenty of time to play Leg*s with Papa.


And then at my IL's home there was time for the catching up with friends. :-)

Then there was a special present from Nana to Sweet E. It's a locket that Grandpa had given to Nana and she wanted to give it to Sweet E.


Uncle B.....they have to be picked up by him everytime they see him. :-)

New jammies all around.

Even good books to read.

And let's not forget....imitating Grandpa. (Don't worry...I only let him do it because the can was empty.)

Comments

Sharri said…
Sorry to hear the little darlings were sick over Christmas--hope they enjoyed it anyway!?
Marci said…
I hope that everyone is all better!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!