Count Your Blessings Monday (7/14)


"I am giving us an opportunity every Monday to not only count our blessings, but to share them with others. This is a way that we can encourage one another. Make a post on your blog telling us about your blessing. Please put a link back to this post (on her blog). You can add the URL of your blog post on Mr. Linky below. Many of our blessings we will have pictures of and we can share those as well. I think that many times we forget that it is a blessing to be able to breath, to get out of bed, to hold a baby... Share your blessings with us. They encourage others. We can share so many other things.... special gifts, recipes, let's take the time to share how God has blessed us!! -Marci"


Today was I had a very easy on which blessing to choose to share with you all. The blessing I want to share is my Beloved, my partner, my husband, my lover. We have been together for 9 years and 6 of them have been as husband and wife. I wouldn't change anything. We have been through a lot together and we have 3 beautiful children to show for it. I love you honey! (Pics were taken during a break from riding bikes on Sunday...shortly after I got stung by a bee!)
Hubby gave me a lovely bouquet of flowers. 6 yellow roses for 6 years. :D


Comments

Marci said…
What a wonderful blessing Melanie!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!