Thursday- Giving Thanks

Today I wanted to share something else I am thankful for. How many of you have kitchen appliances that dance? You don't?! Well I do! Check out this video.


Crazy Huh? It does it every time I make my bread. This is definately a time that I do not walk away. This thing has come close to ending up on the floor so many times. So here is a pic of the end result. I know it's huge. Instead of making 2 smaller loaves I decided to make one giant loaf of bread. It gets quite the reaction from people. :D
I am so thankful that I am able to have a grinder so I can grind my own flour as I need it to make such healthy bread for my family. And I am so thankful for my dancing mixer too. ;o)

Comments

Anonymous said…
And thanks for making me chuckle! Could I have a slice of bread please?...
Jane H said…
Yummy pass the bread and the apple butter :)
Marci said…
What a beautiful loaf of bread. Your mixer really does dance!!! =)
Kelli said…
I love fresh homemade bread! YUM
Kelli
Dancing bread!!

Mmmmm, I can almost smell it! I'll have two slices - with butter!!

Katherine
Unknown said…
What a lovely loaf! You and your family can dance with the mixer to work off all that bread you will be eating. LOL!
Mommy said…
Looks delicious! I too like to make homemade bread from fresh ground flour. :)
Anonymous said…
Ha ha, that was too funny! I bet your little dancer makes some yummy bread though!
Anonymous said…
Looks lovely - nothing smells better than baking bread...

Dee
x
PS are those *little people* finger marks on top of the loaf!!?

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks