Welcome to "Show and Tell Friday!" Do you have a something special to share with us? It could be a trinket from grade school, a piece of jewelry, an antique find. Your show and tell can be old or new. Use your imagination and dig through those old boxes in your closet if you have to! Feel free to share pictures and if there's a story behind your special something, that's even better! I know it has been a while ago, but I believe Kelli showed some "glimpses" of a book called Foods and Homemaking . I remembered that I had that book too. Hubby found it years ago at an auction along with a book called A Girl's Problems in Home Economics . The book in the center, I believe, belonged to Hubby's grandmother. I really need to try making something from this cookbook ( The Victory Cookbook ). I got intimidated when I saw bread call for a "cake" of yeast. At the time I had absolutely no idea what that meant. So anyway, I thought this would make a ne...
Comments
Susan
I posted my "Share & Tell Too!
xo Jeannene
mica
JOYfully in Him,
Kelli
Love this!
Sandra Evertson
ROFL..
I've always wanted to do one, but never have..your's is great
Deena
:0) Sharon
Great Job, can't wait to see it finished
Kim