Pictures

I haven't been good about showing pictures lately. These were a few that I had on the camera when I downloaded the ones from canning the grape jelly and juice.
Isn't Sweet E....well...sweet? Some days she sits still long enough to braid her hair. Don't have a picture of the braids, but I thought this was sweet.
I think was a day when Hubby left to run an errand or something and Little E was watching him. I thought it was so sweet. :D
Hubby rescued this last rose of the year before the frost Saturday night. I hadn't had any roses for a few weeks, but this one was a pleasant surprise. :o)
These next pictures Hubby took. He caught Little E in the bathroom climbing on his siblings step stool. He seemed very pleased with himself. He was actually able to sit himself down on the chair.
He is too sweet. I can't believe that he is 7 months old and has 4 teeth already!
This last one I just had to add because I thought it was hilarious! ;o)

Comments

Unknown said…
Cuteness, cuteness everywhere!
:-D
Marci said…
Great pictures. I especially love that last one of the little guy!!!
Anonymous said…
Your pictures are sweet!! I love the dress that you made, it looks so pretty.
Anna said…
Melanie...how do you do it? How can you get anything done with all those cute kids around you? I would be forever taking pictures and not mopping the floors.

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Candle By Night's First Raffle!