I've been tagged...

Okay...I don't always do this, but Anna tagged me. So I guess I will participate. :)

Fun Little Questions
Here are the rules of the tag:
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the questions. Your answers must be real places, things, names... nothing made up. If you can't think of anything, skip the question. You can't use your name for the boy's/girl's name question. If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, you can't use my answers.

FAMOUS SINGER:
Melanie Von Trapp (probably not real famous but she is apart of the Von Trapp Children)

FOUR LETTER WORD:
Make

STREET:
Main

COLOR:
Maroon

GIFTS/PRESENTS:
Music CD

THINGS IN A SOUVENIR SHOP:
Matching outfits for siblings (or maybe even father and son)

BOY'S NAME:
Mitchell

GIRL'S NAME:
Marianna

MOVIE TITLE:
Men of Honour

DRINK:
Mint Mocha Cappuccino

OCCUPATION:
Musician

CELEBRITY:
Melanie Griffith

MAGAZINE:
Money

U.S. CITY:
Mount Vernon, OH

PRO SPORTS:
Miami Heat

FRUIT:
Mangosteen

REASONS FOR BEING LATE FOR WORK:
Matchless socks (couldn't find the match)

SOMETHING YOU THROW AWAY:
Melted Candles

THINGS YOU SHOUT:
Man!

CARTOON CHARACTER:
Minnie Mouse

Comments

Anna said…
Its always funny seeing what others put. Most of the times its thing you would never think of. Thanks for playing. This is a fun one.
Unknown said…
Well, I see you found some famous Melanie's. heehee ;-)
mom4x said…
Cute answers.. Didn't realize that we had the same first letter til I saw some of our answers are the same..lol.. Great minds must think alike...lol.. Hugs

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks