Our Weekend

Well, as you can tell the baby has not made his/her arrival yet. That is okay though. We had fun this weekend. Here are some pictures of our Fun Dough weekend. The children had never played with the stuff and they had an absolute ball! Not sure if Hubby or DS had more fun though. The picture to the left is of Hubby and DS sword fighting with their dough men. Although it appears DS forsook the actual dough man and went after Papa's guy as a giant.
The next picture of DD watching her Bubby and Papa "fight it out". You can see her yellow creation on her tray. She is a budding artist! ;)

Can you tell what the animal is in the next picture? It is my wonderful creation....my snail. ;) I thought it was pretty good. I never really got creative with this stuff, but I am proud of this little guy. Hopefully the more I play with the fun dough with the children I will become more creative. We will just have to wait and see.

This awesome creation of a T-Rex head was done by my wonderfully talented Hubby!
And here is a picture of DS with his Dough Knight...preparing for battle!

I am very pleased with myself that I have not become more impatient on waiting for this baby. It is probably because I have had practice waiting. Apparently I am not the type of woman that delivers her babies early...and I am alright with that. I really want to hold my precious baby in my arms, but there is apparently a reason why God hasn't let me yet. Going from 2-3 children is going to be a huge change for me, but I know that God does not give more than I can handle and I thank him for that! I am trying to just keep my mind on my daily duties of laundry and taking care of my family (food and house cleaning). Well...since I mentioned my laundry I better get back to it. In case baby does decide to make an appearance soon I don't want there to be a mountain of laundry for Hubby to have to deal with. May you all stay warm and God bless your day!

Comments

mom4x said…
Looks like you got in some family time and had a great time. I hope to do that this weedend. Seems there is never enough hours in the day..
Your right going from 2 to 3 kids is a change but well worth it...never a dull moment here..lol..
I am sure the baby will come when he/she is ready. I'll be praying for a smooth delivery.
Anna said…
Don't you just love play dough? We sure have fun with it. Now Chloe likes to play with it everyday. Still doesn't make anything other than "pancakes" with it but she is learning.
I am sure you are ready to have your baby...but you are right. He/she will arrive in God's time. And it will be worth the wait. :)
Marci said…
Looks like you had lots of fun. I think all of your creations were wonderful.

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!