Are You Ready?

A friend of mine, Marci, blogged earlier this week about people she knew of dieing. There was a 16 year old girl that died in a car accident. Well I just got a phone call today of a man I know that died. See...he lived across the street from my in-laws and his son and my hubby were good friends growing up. . Anyway....his body was found in the river today. He was drunk, walking home, and apparently fell off of a bridge. I don't know what was going through his mind the last moments of his life. All I can say is that I hope that he was making his life right with our Lord and Saviour. His son...has always had questions for my hubby, but there has always been something holding him back. I pray that this will give him the "push" he needs to realize that he needs Christ. So I ask that you think about those you come and contact with (especially those on a regular basis) and make sure you share the Lord with them today. And make sure you know our Lord too. Life is too short and we never know what the next minute holds for us. Just make sure you are living every moment with the Lord.

***UPDATE**** Hubby talked to the wife briefly and she is an absolute wreck and the son is pretty torn up too. We are asking for prayer for this family. The wife is not saved and really has nothing to live for. We are scared because we don't know how she will "come out" of this. As for the son..as I mentioned before...prayer that this situation can be used to open his eyes to the truth and give his life to the Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!