Keeping Busy

We are still alive and just like everyone else we have a lot going on. :-) But I wanted to share pictures for all of our family and friends that have been waiting patiently. (I Know...I know...I don't post enough.) First up is a picture of Special K of course! :-) I can't believe she will be 7 weeks old tomorrow!


"Who...me?"


"Yeah...I know I'm beautiful!" ;-)


And this is the time of year to buy things for the children that they don't normally get. One of those things are nuts in the shells. It is pretty interesting to watch. Just as long as you pay attention in case you need to duck. Many nuts went flying across the room. LOL Oh well...this only happens one time a year and they have a lot of fun with it. Plus they learn there are more than just one kind of nut. :-)


Next up is Little E as "Dee-Doe"


Can you guess what is going on in this picture?

Did you guess it?


Yes..I did give the children two bags of kisses to unwrap. I know..I am nuts, but believe it or not they didn't eat any. I ended up giving them two a piece, but since they knew they were for the gluten free peanut blossom cookies they did really good. (Better than I did when my Mother gave me the job.) LOL Plus it was much faster to let Big T, Sweet E, and Little E unwrap them all instead of having to do it myself.



And after all of that, the children got to make suckers too! Aren't the suckers cute? They are super easy. It's just two miniature candy canes placed together in the shape of the heart and heated in the oven until slightly melted.



Just remember to have the oven set at the correct temperature. Just ask me how I know....LOL


And lastly a video of our sweet, Special K. :-) Hope you enjoy. I know that it gets dark at one point. Somebody decided to stand in the way of the overhead light. ;-) LOL


Comments

Okay....life happened in a big way with a death in the family. That's the only way I can figure out that I missed the fact that Miss Precious Special K was born! OH MY WORD! Is she BEAUTIFUL or WHAT?! And LOVE her little coos!

And you tell those other darling kiddos that they are adorable, too, and it's a good thing you didn't ask ME to unwrap chocolate! Congratulations and Merry Christmas to you ALL!

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Candle By Night's First Raffle!