Still sick....

Unfortunately we still have sickness in the house. Praise the Lord that Big T no longer has a fever and Sweet E (at this point) does not seem to be sick at all. Little E has a runny nose, but if that is the worst of it...that is fine with me. Beloved is slowly getting better, but he still feels pretty bad. And the antibiotics make his stomach hurt as well. Can't win either way. As for me...my head feels really stuffed up (pressure) and my sinus' hurt. I pray that this goes away very soon as we try to get everything ready for when the baby decides to arrive. It's so exciting to think we will have a new little person in the house very soon. Seems like it has been forever since we had a baby in the house.

I still have a lot to learn with our new camera, but the children give me plenty of opportunities. They just love to ham it up for the camera....as you can see here with Sweet E. :-)


Oh...and I have received a couple of packages this past week. I know you may not care, but I love getting packages. It doesn't happen very often around here....it's very rare. :-) First up was my order of SKOY cloths. Beloved loves to use these to wash dishes and I think they are just great. I love the colors I got this time: yellow, orange, pink, blue, green, and purple. They even come packaged very pretty. :-)


Next up is my order from Stash Tea. I have been waiting about 8 months to place another order and we finally saved up enough to do it. :-)

The tall boxes have 30 tea bags and look at all the yummy flavors we ordered. :-)


The white christmas tea is my favorite hot tea to drink during the winter months. The Christmas eve tea is our favorite iced tea to make. It is sooooo yummy! I even got a sample of Merry mint tea and Pumpkin spice tea. I figured the Pumpkin spice was appropriate for this time of year. I hope it is as good as it sounds. The orange spice was a freebie they threw in my order. Can't wait to try it either. I much prefer loose leaf tea, but these bagged teas are pretty good too. And now I don't have to worry about running out of these during the winter months. :-)

Oh....have you seen these adorable mugs? (
Snowman mugs)


Aren't they just the cutest things ever! My MIL has a set and it is so much fun to drink Hot Cocoa from these mugs. You can't help but giggle when you get about half way done with your cocoa and you see a nose poking through...and then the eyes. They definitely make you smile. Maybe someday I can add these to my collection. You know I am a sucker for anything with snowflakes and snowmen (I guess it's because I have the last name of SNOW! LOL) It's all your fault Mama Snow...you started me on this! LOL ;-)

Comments

Campbells said…
Melanie,

Been wondering if you had that baby yet. Let us know when the little blessing comes.....

Campbells
You DO love tea! We could have fun at our local tea house. :)

I'm sorry you all have been so sick and I hope this passes before baby arrives. LOVE the pics of your little one!
LadySnow said…
Don't worry Campbells....you will definitely know! :-)
LadySnow said…
Robynn...eight of the boxes of tea are the Christmas Eve (Since it uses about 8 tea bags each time we make iced tea) and 4 of the boxes are the White Christmas tea....stocking up so I don't have to reorder for a while. :-)
Marci said…
Melanie, I am sorry that Brian is still sick. Hope you ALL get well and stay well.

I LOVE those snowman mugs. They would go great in my snowman collection. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks