...her candle goeth not out by night. Proverbs 31:18
It's begun...
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Just like I said I would let you all know when it is time. Well...it's time. I have been in labor for almost 4 hours. If it is like the others...I have about 9 hours to go. Will update when I can. Blessings....
Welcome to "Show and Tell Friday!" Do you have a something special to share with us? It could be a trinket from grade school, a piece of jewelry, an antique find. Your show and tell can be old or new. Use your imagination and dig through those old boxes in your closet if you have to! Feel free to share pictures and if there's a story behind your special something, that's even better! When we went to the Fall Festival a couple of weeks ago Hubby bought the children wooden swords. They have had so much fun with those...pretending to be knights, pirates, and soldiers. Well, hubby decided that he could make them just as well or better. So here is a finished sword made by hubby. (He actually ended up making seven!) Our local leather shop cut out the pieces for us which cut down on our work tremendously. Hopefully I can show off one that is much bigger soon. Hubby decided that he needs some protection from Big T and Sweet E so he is making himself one. :) **This wasn...
Welcome to "Show and Tell Friday!" Do you have a something special to share with us? It could be a trinket from grade school, a piece of jewelry, an antique find. Your show and tell can be old or new. Use your imagination and dig through those old boxes in your closet if you have to! Feel free to share pictures and if there's a story behind your special something, that's even better! I know it has been a while ago, but I believe Kelli showed some "glimpses" of a book called Foods and Homemaking . I remembered that I had that book too. Hubby found it years ago at an auction along with a book called A Girl's Problems in Home Economics . The book in the center, I believe, belonged to Hubby's grandmother. I really need to try making something from this cookbook ( The Victory Cookbook ). I got intimidated when I saw bread call for a "cake" of yeast. At the time I had absolutely no idea what that meant. So anyway, I thought this would make a ne...
I made it ! Barely, but I did make it before the deadline. :o) If you remember in this post my room wasn't looking so good. You have to walk through the center of this room to get from the front room to the dining room and to the Bathroom and basement stairs. So...in a way this room is divided into two because of the "walk" area. On the left I had my sewing and crafting area. Although you can tell from this before picture that not much sewing and crafting was going on. Then on the right I had a chair next to the "fake" fireplace and the piano was a "catch all" area (not to even mention the floor!). But take a look at it now! ;) Before: There was no way I could do any sewing or even get to my yarn stash to crochet something! After: Now, I have my yarn neatly tucked inside the totes next to the wardrobe and my scrap fabric contained in a clear tub. Before: Another gruesome picture of my unusable area. After: Now I have my sewing desk cleared off and a ...
Comments