Soccer and Sickness

Yes, you read that correct. We have sickness in the house and only 2 weeks till the baby is due! Beloved has been hit hard by something and is on antibiotics. Sadly he said he feels worse today than he did on Monday. Big T had a fever yesterday, but appears to be okay today. I am praying that whatever it was won't return. And then there is me....I have a head cold and feel like I have been hit by a Mac truck. As for Sweet E and Little E, they appear to be doing just fine and I pray that it stays that way. We definitely don't need sickness in the house whenever the baby decides to make his/her appearance.

As for soccer....still going strong. We have 4, possibly 5 games left in the season. It all depends if they decide to make up the game that was rained out or not. I am having a hard time focusing right now (head is all stuffed up) but I wanted to show a few pictures to you all. Hope you enjoy them. Not sure what this face is.... LOL!

Maybe she thought it was time for ballet? ;-)


I love this pic because of the face that Miss S is making. :-)


Warming up before the start of the game.


Here we go!

Go Big T!


Little E enjoying the day


I pray that you all are having a blessed week and are staying healthy! I pray to have pictures to share with you all very soon of a lovely little baby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!