Computer is.....

no more. I don't know why it is, but every year we have something happen to our computers. And no...it isn't anything we have done! :-) Usually it is a hard drive or lightening frying the modem. Well, we are pretty sure it is the motherboard. And to replace it with the exact same model is going to cost a good chunk of money so it is just going to have to wait. Which...is okay...just can't download pics. Beloved may have to go to his parents home to put them on a disk so they don't pile up too high on the camera...and so I can post them here. I do have a 10 year old laptop, but it barely lets me send out email or put a blog post up.

I should do a quick explanation. The reason we want the same motherboard is because we backed up our system almost every week. Although I don't think it did it this past week. (Oh well...) but to get the image to transfer back to the computer when it is back up and running the system needs to be pretty much exactly the way it was. If it isn't.....all the info will pretty much be spit back out and just cause more trouble. So all of the backup we did may not even work. So we will just have to wait and see. I just wanted to let you all know what was going on.

Blessings to you! (Should say that I will post when the baby arrives...I will take time to do that!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!