Gardens and Marshmallows

I have been meaning to blog about my gardens for a couple of weeks, but haven't had the time. Here is a picture of what my garden looked like before. You can see I was getting ready to dig out two more spots.
Here they are after having everything planted. I can't wait to harvest things from my garden again! :D
My sister and her boyfriend came for a visit last week. Here is a pic of my crew with her boyfriend. Gotta love roasted marshmallows! :D
You can see that Little E had a hard time eating marshmallows and falling in the grass. ;)

Comments

Marci said…
Your gardens look wonderful!!!! Poor little E looks pathetic. =)
Anna said…
YOur garden looks fantastic. I can't wait to see it in person. :) I wish my yard were that big so I could have some produce. I think next year I will add some lettuce and maybe chard or something in places throughout the garden. This year got away from me.

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks