Thanks Anna!

I know I haven't been around much lately, but I wanted to show a wonderful package that Anna sent me a few weeks ago. :D I was part of a "magic yarn ball" swap on her forum. So...here are some pics of what she sent. So...here is the lovely box with all the goodies.
Here is what was inside....notice the yarn balls before they get unwound. :D
Sweet E with her parasol. :D

Little E enjoying his gifts.
Here is Big T with his goodies. Photobucket is giving me a hard time today.
And...here is my "loot" in all it's glory. Thanks again Anna! :D

Comments

Marci said…
Looks like you got some real treasures there!!!
Anna said…
It was so much fun to send these to you. I am so glad everyone liked everything. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!