Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Bridal Shower

I had the privilege of attending a bridal shower yesterday. I think the last time I went to one....was my own 6 years ago. Anyway, I wanted to share some pictures of the afternoon. These two pictures are of the dessert table. Doesn't it look wonderful?!
Next is a picture of the Bride-to-be, her mother, and her 6 sisters. She is the 4th lady from the left. I know the pic isn't the greatest. Since they were in the shade I had to lighten the picture so you could see their faces.
Here is a picture of "R" getting ready to open her gift from me. It was the best gift she got! ;o)
Finally I wanted to show a short video of a family in our church. They did a wonderful job. All in all...It was a great afternoon. :D

5 comments:

Ginny said...

Hey, I didn't know you got that video. Good one! The pictures are nifty, too. It was a beautiful day.

Anna said...

What a beautiful day. Those cakes look wonderful. I hope I can do cakes like that someday.

Jessica said...

It looks like it was a wonderful and special time. I really like the cake and favors!

Marci said...

Ginny said that everything was cute. She was right. I loved all the cakes and flower pots and stuff. So, what did you get her, since yours was the best gift?

Lady_MSnow said...

Hee, Hee...I got her some "wedding tea" with a pink and brown mug from Stash Tea....about 3 other types of tea for her to try, a crocheted dishcloth, taper candles and to glass candlesticks. :D