Shower, Dinner, and Mother's Day

I thought about making two separate posts, but I think it will be fine with just one. First up is Miss H's bridal shower. I am going to miss this girl. I already do (her family moved away). But the thought of this wonderful young lady getting married puts a huge smile on my face and makes me cry all at the same time. I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, but I did get a couple. (and some video of the music too) 


The last wedding shower I attended was for Miss R. I wanted to do one for my sister last year, but I failed (it never happened. Sorry Sis) Anyway, this was a nice shower and had a good time visiting with friends. (Until the children got covered in mud, but I will get to that in a minute)

Opening Gifts

Next in line to get married (Miss B, not Special K)

Enjoying the sunshine
Playing in a puddle they were told not to and got splashed
when the pony/cart when through it. Gross!

The next day was the Mother/Daughter dinner at my Mother-in-Love's church. Big T wanted to take pictures of us getting ready.




It was a nice dinner. The girls enjoyed the story time. :-) And I enjoyed the time with my oldest niece (youngest had other plans), Mother-in-Love and Sister-in-Loves.


And of course Sunday was Mother's Day. It was a really long and busy day, but it was a good one. Got to see all of my In-Love's. Nice to have our oldest niece back from college for the summer.

Please excuse my fatness and focus on the cuteness of
my children. ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!