God is Good....

all the time! Praise the Lord for his mercy endureth forever.We have had a ton of things happen this past month. From doctor visits, to an ER visit, to more doctor visits, Special K chipping her front tooth and Beloved getting in a car accident this week.....we haven't had a dull moment. And during all of this the Lord has helped us every step of the way. His hand of protection was on our family during all of this. Especially with Sweet E (ER visit), Special K (Chipped tooth), and Beloved (in the car accident.)

And during this time of year we reflect more on God's goodness. The fact that a little baby was born just so he could die for our sins is unbelievable. (I know there is debate about the actual time of year Christ was born, but I am not getting into that right now.) I just want to focus on his love, greatness, and forgiveness. Thank you Lord for sending your son, to be born on this earth and to die for our sins. Because of Jesus we can be saved and have a relationship with you. Thank you seems so trivial....it's not good enough, but I don't know anything better than....Thank You!

 Here is a video that has touched my heart this week. I hope you enjoy it as well. (make sure  you turn the music off in the side bar first)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks