Beauty


Not everything in my life has been beautiful this month, but God shows me his love in things all around me. I am a couple weeks late in posting these pictures, but I wanted to show them anyway. :-) This bush blooms right before our anniversary every year. When we first moved in I had no idea what it was. So, the first time it bloomed...well, let's just say it was one of the best surprises ever. It's actually 2 bushes. One has lilac blooms and the other a dark pink. Sadly, it appears that I only have a couple branches of the lilac left and the pink is winning over. I hope you all enjoy these pictures and I pray that you find the beauty God has for you all around.


Comments

My beauty came not only from the flowers but from the GLORIOUS Appalachian music you have playing here: "What Wondrous Love Is This." That HAS to go on my IPod. I LOVE Appalachian and Bluegrass music. Absolutely beautiful. This music is in the BLOOD and SOUL!

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks