My Birthday Boy

Oh my, he is growing up way too fast. It's hard to believe that it has been three years already. Little E is changing so much. Just check out this picture of my handsome little man. :-D


And what kind of cake did this little man want? A Hirehighter cake (translation-- a Firefighter cake) He has a hard time making the "F" sound. What did I get myself into? Here is the cake half done and a picture of the mess in my kitchen. And that wasn't even half of it! ;-D Oh...and a little side note. Christmas Red icing color does not make it red, but HOT PINK! I had to make a quick run to the store for Red Red coloring. Go figure.



After baking 2 cakes (because the first one wasn't good), 4 batches of icing, and a double batch of crispie treats I finally finished. But it was all worth it. He loved the finished product.


He needed a little help blowing out his candles.


I think he enjoyed his birthday. :-D


Next up on the birthday list? Beloved and then Sweet E. I better get to planning and Beloved better not choose a shaped birthday cake. LOL ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!