New Camera!

I can't even tell you how excited I am to have a new camera. Problem is......I need a lot of practice with it. This is what we have. It's a Nik*n s630.


It's a point and shoot, but a more complicated point and shoot than our last one. This has many, many more features. Many of the photos I have taken have turned out blurry, but once I play around with it...change the settings, the flash, etc then it turns out okay. So it's a more complicated point and shoot than what I am used too, but I am just excited to have a good camera to capture soccer pictures and pictures of our new blessing due in about 3 1/2 weeks. So ....bear with me...here are a bunch of random photos I took yesterday. Like I said I still need a ton of practice, but I am getting there. :-) ( should add that I love the macro setting...our old camera couldn't take any pictures up close...they were all way too blurry and this has a 7 x zoom)




I should say that.....No, the dark haired little boy is not my child. That is precious little Jacob. He decided he would rather sleep than visit. (But that is perfectly okay...he had a long day) The last picture is of Sweet E and her drawing....She said it was me and she wanted to get a picture taken of her creation. How can a Mama resist? So prepare yourselves...as I learn to use this camera you will see lots more photos hopefully. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!